I am in the process of overhauling my website and postings. In the meantime you can find my old boatbuilding website here: Riviera Construction Project.
In the last few years I have been letting my projects, comments and photos get scattered. This has resulted in a mix of items on Facebook, columns I have written and various forums with the unfortunate consequence of not having a single place to go and find my prior posts which are located at:
- Glen-l boatbuilding forum – I was active while building and I authored a column for the monthly newsletter for a few years.
- Wisconsin Woodworkers Guild – I wrote a monthly column while I was president.
- Facebook – Lots of posts , notes and photo albums including the majority of my dive photos, but not very accessible to the general public
- Youtube – I have a Youtube Channel that will be gaining more content. Currently mostly dive videos.
- Southbend lathe group – Superb resource for those interested in South Bend Lathes. It was a huge help when I rebuilt my SBL 13.
- Hobby Machinist – Another great resource and most helpful while I rebuilt my Bridgeport Mill
- CNC Zone – Current CNC router project resource
and more – you get the idea. Lots of scatter.
So now I will be consolidating everything back here. It will take some time to gather the various pieces back as well as get the new content posted.
The impetus for all of this was my CNC router project. This is another scratch built project. I wanted to document the build and resources as I did with the boat and not just have it in another web site’s forum.